Hello and welcome to year 2's class page.
Hope you had a great summer and are ready to jump straight back in! Our topic for the first half term back is "Wonderful and Weird Weather" - where we will look at all kinds of elements across the world.
- PE will be on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Please make sure children have an outdoor PE kit, this includes; suitable PE shoes; shorts or leggings/tracksuit; white t-shirt or polo.
- For the colder months you may want to pack a hoodie they can put on too.
- You may want to think about packing PE socks too, especially girls who wear tights to school.
- Please send children with their own water bottle each day.
- Please write names in all school uniform and PE kit.
- Please use correct change for mid-morning snack:
- Toast = 30p (about 110kcal)
- Teacake = 40p (about 110kcal)
- Croissant = 50p (about 300kcal)
- Pizza (on Fridays) = 50p (about 140kcal)
- Ice lollies = £1 (about 50kcal)
If you have any questions please contact me on ClassDojo. You can also email me at: email@example.com