Summer - 1st Half Term
How Does That Building Stay Up?
This half-term we will be learning all about different structures and buildings. We have lots of amazing learning opportunities planned, ranging from bridge building to finding out about famous buildings all over the world! Please see the parent overview for more details.
A big welcome to our new Elves! We can't wait to get to know you all!
Our Forest School visits are on 24th April and 1st May. Please refer to your letter for more details.
We hope you are enjoying receiving your 2Build A Profile observations. If you would like to share any photos from home, please reply to the emails we send with some photos and they will be added to your child’s learning journey.
We are very excited about now being able to offer a hot school dinner to children in Elf class. This is on available to children who are with us for the full day and already stay for lunch club. You should have already received a letter giving details of how to sign up for a Squid account (cashless payment system for dinners). If you have not received this letter, please let us know.
Wednesday 24th April - Forest Schools trip 1
Thursday 25th April - Stay and Play for new starters 1.30pm-3.00pm
Friday 26th April - new starters first day
Wednesday 1st May - Forest Schools trip 2
Thursday 2nd May - INSET day
Monday 13th May - Mrs Williams joins Elf Class
Wednesday 22nd May - Class photos
Thursday 23rd May - school closed for polling
· Snack money is 10p per session. This is to be handed in to a member of staff in Elf Class. This also covers the cost of ingredients for baking.
· We encourage children to bring their own water bottle in to class. Please ensure this is clearly named and is filled with water only (no juice please as this is very sticky if it spills!)
· Please ensure all clothing is named.
· Please make sure your child has a bag of spare clothes on their peg.
· Please ensure your child wears a suitable coat and brings suitable weather relevant clothing for outdoor play. We go outside in all weathers! This half term children will need a sun hat and to have had sun cream applied before they come to school. Children who come all day can bring their own sun cream to reapply at lunch time.
· Our PE sessions are Monday afternoon and Thursday morning. Children do not need any PE kit but it would be useful for them to practise being able take off and put on their own shoes and socks.
If you have any questions or issues please come and see us, our door is always open